My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

title explanation

Upon the ardent requests of "the chosen few" I have finally started a blog. Not that I didn't want to but just that I hadn't managed to conjure up enough enthusiasm to go forward with it. Anyway, I was going to talk about the title or more precisely my blogger name.
I'll be really precise here in mentioning that this is some attribute I possess for which I have been reprimanded innumerable times and I do intend to get rid of it. So I thought that why not have a name which would be a constant reminder to do something one should.
The title might seem a bit cryptic to most "but a chosen few" will understand the reasons for it. Some more pressing matters call me now ( LUNCH !! ) so I have to conclude here.

( Hetal .. Thanks a lot )

1 Comments:

Blogger Hetalz said...

hmm...better late than never!! je taime!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home